COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY SERVICES
We are an occupational health and safety company, with over 20 years in the industry. We assist various businesses and schools in complying with the government gazetted COVID 19 regulations and directive from the department of labour.
We provide the following services:
- Development of a full COVID 19 Health and Safety File
- We provide a Health and Safety Officer who will conduct a full risk assessment of your premises and procedures
- We provide COVID 19 regulation based training to your management team and employees
- We provide a COVID 19 Event Officer who will conduct screening of all people entering your premises. The officer is equipped with a full screening kit
Our services serve three purposes in your workplace:
- It limits the risk and spread of COVID 19 in your premises
- Builds a sense of safety awareness and assurance for the employees, students and visitors. It demonstrates that management has prioritized their safety
- It helps with providing compliance proof to the authorities, in the events of a compliance investigation or if spot checks are being conducted
Our price list is as follows:
- The risk assessment and health and safety file comes as a package of a once off R10,000 fee
- Safety Officer who conducts weekly compliance assessments at R5,000 per month
- COVID 19 Event Officer who will be onsite daily with full screening kit at R11,000 a month
Lodge Health and Safety is now offering temporary fencing on a monthly rental basis; this may be used if you are considering separating any of the classes or children at your school.
We can create a custom solution based on your business and health and safety requirements.